Rudrabhishek is a ritual of worshipping Lord Shiva in his Rudra form, in which a Shivling is bathed in water which is continuously poured over it, with accompaniment of the chanting of Vedic mantra called the Rudra Sukta. It is hailed by all Vedic scriptures as one of the greatest Pujas. Abhishek is the worshipping ritual of the God in which substances like Cow's milk, Ghee (clarified butter), curd (Yogurt), honey, finely ground sugar, sugar cane juice, coconut water, water, rice and similar items, which are believed to be dearer to Shiva are poured on the Shiva Linga.
Rudrabhishek starts with the Ganesh Laxmi Puja in the morning. The Abhishek of Shivling is done with various substances as mentioned above. Thereafter the bhavya shringaar of Shivling is done with the Lotus flowers and Bilwa Patra. This Puja gives miraculous results and bestows prosperity, fulfillment, and removal of negativities, purifies the negative karmas and gives protection in life.
• To minimize the malefic effect of Nakshatras.
• For removal of negativities, purify the negative karmas and give protection in life and bringing peace, prosperity and good health.
• To minimize the malefic effects of afflicted moon.
Puja Description: Sthapana (Ganesh, Shodash Matrika, Kalash and Navgrah), Sankalp, Lingokta Bhadra Pujan, Shiva Abhishek with Rudrashtadhyayi Poorna Paath followed by Aarti.
Prasadam : A Shiv Yantra, Shiv Mahimna Stotra (book), Rudraksha Japmala will be given to the Yajman along with a recording of around 45 – 60 minutes covering the most important parts of the Puja and Prasad from the Puja.
Who should perform Rudrabhishek?
• People suffering from malefic effects of Moon.
• Those suffering from various ailments and diseases.
• Those desirous of finding suitable soul-mate.
• For peace and harmony in family.
• Best to be performed on individual birthdates, anniversaries and on festive occasions like Shiv Ratri, Makar Sankranti, on Amavasya and Eclipses.
Duration: 4 Hrs.
Number of Vedic Pandit/s: 3
Cost: Rs. 21,111/-